Blogger Widgets
Hye Peeps! ^^V -Thanks dear FOLLOWERS/BLOGGERS/READERS εїз Whatever you do, FIGHTING !! =P

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

KHAIRUL ANUAR

Assalamualaikum
Hey Hello.. Morninggg beautiful girls and handsome boys   ^^


Hekhek. Who's this? O__O
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My respected senior commander, student UiTM Shah Alam gak.  Studying Chemical Engineering.
A person who thrives on accomplishment and forward motion.

krik krik ..hehe
Then everyone was like . . .
-,-


Paling tak pun,

ekeke

But then,
:P


FYI, he’s the ketua kontinjen KKEC ’13. =]
He was the one who always burn my spirit when I was down.

He's the motivator for me to stay and strive until the end and finally we won commensurate with what we venture. When other people lend a helping hand, it motivates me to work harder because of the realization that someone is there to support me. Thanks.

He is an incredibly supportive guy, and a true role model as a leader.




He's always there when I'm in hardship/pressure.

He never made me feel I'm bad. When I did felt, he'll convince me that I'm actually not.

He made me feel able to survive although it was so hard. For him, everything is hard to fail. He, who has always taught me a lot, like never giving up no matter how hard it gets because life is not about how many times you fail but how many times you get up and try again until success.

He always corrects thing like everything was fine. Even it wasn't.

Until now, he never let me cry or even sad. Anyhow, at last there’ll a smile on my face.

Again, very supportive, protecting, professional, discipline and foresight. Often encourage me better than just a friend will do.. “The older, the wiser”.

And..always understanding.

When I said “I can't”, he'll say “you can”. That was him. =)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apart from the family, he is the person more than anyone else whom I credit for moulding me into what I'm supposed to be. In doing so, makes me happy.  :)

##most special. Forever, insyaAllah.





Thanks For Reading. Get me your feedback[s] below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU KOMEN SINI :]