Blogger Widgets
Hye Peeps! ^^V -Thanks dear FOLLOWERS/BLOGGERS/READERS εїз Whatever you do, FIGHTING !! =P

Friday, March 22, 2013

It's ok!

Assalamualaikum readers

Last night was bombastic. I shouldn't think about the stupid things. Cause I'm innocent. Cehh! Haha. But then everything gone well, settled. So I don't have to cover myself for not going anywhere in the level. Alhamdulillah. It just a misunderstood. I was being smashed! Really hard to tell. Well, normal cases.


Know what? I got one more task. Another biro tugas-tugas khas for PERSAK. Oh man! 

Ready girl?


=.="

Just relax.

########
Although I'm trying to relax....my mind still shocked of everything. Especially when I'm injured. Quite lame to do something. I can't even do things quick. Sorry!
Recent injured not yet recovered. But I've tried my best to make myself same like others (doin' the same activities). Now I feel the life of being a commander. -Flexible Girl- :P

The hardest part, I don't have roommates. But I'ts OK! =]

P.S. : Don't get down when you think it's never worth. Smile and take time.

Thanks to all commanders for supporting me wherever I am. Also my sister.


Thanks For Reading. Get me your feedback[s] below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU KOMEN SINI :]