Blogger Widgets
Hye Peeps! ^^V -Thanks dear FOLLOWERS/BLOGGERS/READERS εїз Whatever you do, FIGHTING !! =P

Sunday, February 17, 2013

All over the semester one

Assalamualaikum readers


15 days more as a part 2 student. Let's see some other memories in sem 1. =)

First, I met my room mate, Nabilah & few months later, I found she's a blogger too :D  how nice ^^
BELLA..
 My awesome classmates. This is the first time we took photo all together..

CLASSMATE - AS 226/1
 You are all great.. Nice to meet oulls.. :)

FOOD TECH THE BEST !

 Induction time.

YONI & IEYNA


Parts of the class.




This is when we are with our chemistry lab assistant. 10 of us on night class.

CHEMISTRY lab - geng kelas malam

This is how an ant look under a microscope. pretty cute heheh

BIOLOGY lab - love this one

 The second time I piggy back Mai.. Everything is possible =P

PHYSICS lab - MAI


Every days are fighting day . . 

lepak-ing --> break time


We practiced hard for the parade. :)

representing SAF FSG


 This is my senior commanders. You guys are great as always. salute! :)

The fsg's senior commanders



Kesatria camping at Hutan Lipur Lentang Pahang. Have lots of fun together.

KEBINA gang

The superb ABC I had at Dataran Cendekia UiTM Shah Alam. The best part was when we shared together. Mai & Yoni.
Delicia


Semester 2 coming on! Wish I do well. pray hard.



P/S: If you are a girl who can talk a lot, how come being of afraid asking question? Think again.
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.. Sooner or later we've all got to let go of our past.


Allahumma solli 'ala Sayyidina Muhammad wa 'ala ali Sayyidina Muhammad

Thanks For Reading. Get me your feedback[s] below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU KOMEN SINI :]